A Bunch of Silly Tales About Glen's Surreal Adventures and Perspective of Life!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

A SPECIAL TREAT TO FELLOW READERS: MY VERY OWN ANIMATED PROJECT CALLED "A RAY OF HOPE"

For those who are still not convinced of my ability as a filmmaker and animator, this is your chance to see some of screenshots of my animated project, A Ray Of Hope, which was shown in Multimedia University, Malaysia last year. It is an amalgamation of several animation techniques that are often used in the animation industry today but rather, it is more of a personal story than anything else. In fact, I am really proud of my masterpiece (despite its dodgy editing and bizarre shots connections) because it is one of the best way to personalize my own drawing skills and even my own filmmaking style (many of the students there applaused after listening to my reasons for making this film). Here, many of the shots you see down here are actually seen and felt within the artist's POV (that's me). It's about birth and death, resurrection, destruction and revelations, all shown within our very own consciousness and so on.

So, are you ready for 19 juicy screenshots as seen on my own masterpiece? The journey begins right below here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home