A Bunch of Silly Tales About Glen's Surreal Adventures and Perspective of Life!

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Lo and behold! As fully described by the flower lady, the wishing tree looked truly magnificent! It shone brightly as the moon and the sun, with sparkling tiny stars that danced before my very eyes. "Choose your path wisely. Only the ones with the heart of the child can go there." Heeding this very important advice, I took a few steps in front of the tree, picked one of the flowers and covered it between my palms. However, I thought it would be better if I just reserved it inside my old wallet. The flower lady smiled as I returned to her. "Very wise, boy. Sometimes it is better to keep this very wish until you think of a better one. Very wise." And so, I thanked her for everything she showed me before leaving for the next part of my adventure...

Next Article: Beyond The Garden of the Flower Lady... Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home