A Bunch of Silly Tales About Glen's Surreal Adventures and Perspective of Life!

Monday, December 20, 2004

Introducing The Poet Who Cares!

Hello, my fellow unknowns.

You may think of me as The Boy In The Stick Hat. You guess it wrong. I am Glen's other alter ego, Glen The Poet Who Cares! Unlike the rather bleak and sarcastic Boy In The Stick Hat, I am really a patient person. I practice my own methods of meditation. And I have passion on all beautiful and artistic things. To enrich my own intro, I actually love to provide you with some of the most inspiring poems I've ever created. It goes something like this:

'The blue bird flies over the yellow meadow,
seeking for pure honey and milk.
Once the flower and the bird are jointed,
the pleasure of interaction is fulfilled.'

Later, I will tell you some of my most memorable moments in Kundasang (oh, The Boy In The Stick Hat wishes to share some with you all too albeit in a rather depressing and sarcastic critique).

So, stay tuned!

- Glen The Poet Who Cares

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hi, If you would like more readers for your blog, and people commenting on your posts, consider trying blogexplosion. Here’s a link:blogexplosion

7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home