A Bunch of Silly Tales About Glen's Surreal Adventures and Perspective of Life!

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Boy In The Stick Hat Cometh!

Hello Fellow Readers!

Or rather a bunch of nobodies who never bother to read anything at all.

I, your about-to-be Master of all Earth, Glen Bosiwang, the boy who is also known as The Boy In The Stick Hat (don't believe me? You better watch or else...), will tell you all of my experiences, both absurd and surreal but at the same time, pleasant. The only problem I face here is this: how do I start this thing? Now, some bugs around me begin to stare at my charming big eyes. Well, since X'mas is coming, I'll take a break (in the neck!) to think of something. For those who loves (and hates) this upcoming joyful season, I would like to say, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! (*puff* Shouting is REALLY bad for your health, you geddit?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home